Tuesday 28 February 2012

Bastard Noise & Christian Renou - Brainstorming (2003)


Artist(s): Bastard Noise & Christian Renou
Title: Brainstorming
Format: CD
Year: 2003
Label/Catalog: Desolation House DH-0300

Wood and Wiese at it again creating the miraculous alien landscapes BASTARD NOISE is known for, while Renou's (BRUME) prominence dips in and out nicely. The first BASTARD NOISE full length I ever heard and the first of two Brainstorming collaborations. Renou also appears on a collaboration track as part of Our Earth's Blood IV 5CD.

No artwork scans in this one. If you really in need I might include them in the future.

Part of my nightly auto-CD upload series to bulk up the site, which will continue every day at 12:01AM until my collection of out of print CDs runs dry. It's looking like we'll be good to go for the next two months. Vinyl rips will still happen as I do them and be posted at any time of day whenver they're ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment