Wednesday 15 February 2012

Record Envelope

UPDATE 02/28/12: Record Envelope lives, and my scan of the Festival Records sleeve can be seen here.

Record Envelope, "the little library of factory sleeves" is "A reference for vinyl geeks and graphic artists."

It's essentially just what it sounds like. Pictures of original company 7" sleeves. Nice to look at. Even contributions from people a stone's throw away from me.

At any rate, I submitted my company sleeves but seeing as the site hasn't been updated since mid-2011, it may have become inactive. Which is why I'll post my scans here and I'll update this post if I ever see my pictures on RE.

A&M - mid-late 60s

A&M - early-mid 70s

A&M - 1985

Columbia - 60s?

Columbia - mid-late 60s

Columbia - 2001
Decca - 1976

Epic - unknown year

Festival - front, unknown year

Festival - back, unknown year

Tower - unknown year

Warner Bros. - 60s

No comments:

Post a Comment